Arnd PettirschM. Sc.
Building: 2130 Bauingenieurwesen
Room: 206 a
- Phone: +49 241 80 20371
- Nach Vereinbarung
|Research Associate at the Institut of Highway Engineering, RWTH Aachen University|
Master studies: "Automotive Software Engineering" with specialization in Computer Vision and Deep Learning at the Technical University of Munich
Master thesis at the Chair of Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Real-Time Systems: "Processing video data to improve 2d object detection"
PreMaster in Innovation Management at Robert Bosch GmbH in Stuttgart, Germany
Bachelor studies:"Mechanical Engineering" with specialization in Automotive Engineering at the Technical University of Braunschweig
Bachelor thesis at the Institute of Internal Combustion Engines in cooperation with Robert Bosch GmbH in Schwieberdingen: "Investigation of a speed-based method for center of gravity position estimation on gasoline engines"
- Computer vision algorithms for the extraction of microscopic traffic data from camera imagestraffic
- data acquisition and analysis
Cooperation in Research Committees, Professional Associations and Federations
- Research Association for Road, Earth and Tunnel Engineering Aachen e. V. (SETAC)
- FGSV working group 3.2.1 Sensor fusion and artificial intelligence for situation/event detection and prognosis
- Supervision of the course Financing of Transport Infrastructure and Operation
Current Research Projects
- BüLaMo -Citizens' Laboratory Mobile Münsterland
- Habituation effects in the use of fluorescent materials
- InTraSens - Intelligent Traffic Sensors
- Smart Traffic Signal Systems
Past Research Projects
- I2V - Requirements of automated driving to traffic infrastructure