Qilin YangM. Sc.
Building: 2134 Bauingenieurwesen Halle E
- Phone: +49 241 80 22780
Ph.D. student at School of Transportation Science and Engineering, Harbin Institute of Technology, China
Master of Engineering, School of Materials Science and Chemical Engineering, Harbin Engineering University, China
Bachelor of Science, School of Materials Science and Engineerin, Lanzhou University of Technology, China
- Mechanical properties and mechanism of bitumen composite
- Bitumen composite characterization
Participation in Research Committees, Professional Associations and Federations
- Supervising of bachelor and master theses
- Q. Yang, X. Li, L. Zhang, Y. Qian, Y. Qi, H. S. Kouhestani, X. Shi, X. Gui, D. Wang*, J. Zhong*, (2020) Performance evaluation of bitumen with a homogeneous dispersion of carbon nanotubes, Carbon, 158, 465-471.
- Q. Yang, Y. Qian, Z. Fan, J. Lin, D. Wang*, J. Zhong*, M. Oeser, (2021) Exploiting the synergetic effects of graphene and carbon nanotubes on the mechanical properties of bitumen composites, Carbon, 172, 402-413.
- Q. Yang, B. Hong, J. Lin, D. Wang *, J. Zhong*, M. Oeser, (2020) Study on the reinforcement effect and the underlying mechanisms of a bitumen reinforced with recycled glass fiber chips, Journal of Cleaner Production, 251, 119768.
- Q. Yang, Q. Liu, J. Zhong*, B. Hong, D. Wang*, M. Oeser, (2019) Rheological and micro-structural characterization of bitumen modified with carbon nanomaterials. Construction and Building Materials, 201, 580-589.
- Q. Yang, P. Liu, Z. Ge*, D. Wang*, (2019) Self-sensing carbon nanotube-cement composite material for structural health monitoring of pavements, Journal of Testing and Evaluation, 48(3), 20190170.
- D. Wang*, Q. Liu, Q. Yang, C. Tovar, Y. Tan, M. Oeser, (2019) Thermal oxidative and ultraviolet ageing behavior of nano-montmorillonite modified bitumen, Road Materials and Pavement Design, 2164-7402.