Dynamic Shear Rheometer
Addressing bitumen rheology is an essential part of performance testing of asphalt pavements. The tests to be conducted are standardised and are carried out with a classic rheometer (e.g. SmartPave).
In addition to the bitumen, the filler used (aggregates < 0.063 mm) has a decisive influence on the performance properties of the asphalt. New analysis methods using a high-performance rheometer (e.g. MCR 702 Multi Drive) enable the interaction of bitumen and filler to be quantified.
- Address of bitumen rheology
- Address of mortar rheology
- Temperature and frequency sweep
- MSCR test
- Rotational viscosity
- Max torque: 200 mNm
- Max. Temperature range: - 40 to + 200 °C
MCR 702 Multi Drive
- Max torque: 230 mNm
- Max. Temperature range: - 160 to + 600 °C