Construction Technology of Traffic Arrangements I
Course Language: German
The course "Construction Technology of Traffic Arrangements I" is relevant for these courses of study:
- B.Sc. Civil Engineering
- B.Sc. Business Administration and Engineering
- B.Sc. Transport Engineering and Mobility
- Underground Engineering B.Sc., Vocational School Teacher
More detailed information can be found in the respective Examination Regulations in the official announcements of RWTH Aachen University.
The course "Construction Technology of Traffic Arrangements I" provides basic knowledge in the areas of earthwork, dimensioning of road structures, selection and design of road construction materials and selection of testing concepts. In addition to the introduction to the topics of bituminous testing methods, asphalt technology and the testing of finished structures, students are provided with detailed insights into authoritative guidelines and their application.
- Independent dimensioning of road structures
- Ability to select and design road construction materials
- Independent selection of inspection concepts before, during and after realization of road construction projects
- Insight into relevant guidelines/standards/regulations and their application
- Credit Points: 4 (3)
- Lecture: 2 SWS
- Seminar: 1 SWS
Univ.Prof. Dr.-Ing. habil. Markus Oeser (2011-2016)
(pdf: 313 kb)
The information booklet on "Construction Technology of Traffic Arrangements I" is available for download or can be viewed in the display case at the institute.