Special Issue "Temperature Reduction Technologies Meet Asphalt Pavement: Green and Sustainability"
Oeser, Markus (Editor); Wistuba, Michael (Editor); Liu, Pengfei (Editor); Wang, Di (Editor)
Basel : MDPI (2021, 2022)
- Chair and Institute of Highway Engineering 
- Junior Professor for Modeling and Design of Functionalized Pavement Materials 
- [RWTH-2022-09999] Numerical Investigation of the Temperature Field Effect on the Mechanical Responses of Conventional and Cool Pavements
- [RWTH-2022-10006] Study on Adhesion Property and Moisture Effect between SBS Modified Asphalt Binder and Aggregate Using Molecular Dynamics Simulation
- [RWTH-2023-00004] The Synergistic Effect of Polyphosphates Acid and Different Compounds of Waste Cooking Oil on Conventional and Rheological Properties of Modified Bitumen