Construction Technology of Traffic Arrangements I
The course "Construction Technology of Traffic Arrangements I" is relevant for the following study courses:
- B.Sc. Civil Engineering
- B.Sc. Industrial Engineering
- B.Sc. Mobility and Transport
More detailed information can be found in the respective Examination Regulations in the official announcements of RWTH Aachen University.
The course „Construction Technology of Traffic Arrangements I “gives basic skills in the area of earthwork, rating of street construction, the selection and structure of street-building-material and the choice of the right assay.
On top of that the course delivers an insight into bituminous test methods, the examination of finished constructions and the asphalt technology. In addition the students will get detailed insights into the standard guidelines / norms / regulations and the field of their application area.
- Independently dimensioning road structures
- Ability to select and design road construction materials
- Independent selection of inspection concepts before, during and after realization of road construction projects
- Insight into relevant guidelines/standards/regulations and their application
- Lecture: 2 SWS (Semester Credit Hours)
- Exercise: 1 SWS (Semester Credit Hours)
The information booklet on "Construction Technology of Traffic Arrangements I" is available for download or can be viewed in the display case at the institute.